“Customer Relationship Management (or, CRM) refers to the methodologies and tools that help businesses manage customer relationships in an organized way.”
For your small businesses your customer relationship management will include:
- Processes that help identify and target your best customers.
- Processes that generate quality sales leads.
- Processes for planning and implementing your marketing campaigns with clear goals and objectives.
- Processes that help form individualized relationships with your customers.
- Processes that provide the highest level of customer service to your most profitable customers.
- Processes that provide your employees with the information they need to know their customers’ wants and needs.
- Processes to build relationships between your company and its customers.
Customer relationship management tools should include software or browser-based applications that collect and organize information about your customers.