13 Ways to increase YOUR Cash In-Flow
1) Since most of your sales originate from a telephone call you should be committed (a little bit obsessive if need be!) to returning all telephone calls promptly. Returning phone calls within 30 minutes or less will IMPRESS future clients. Worst case scenario is to follow the Sundown Rule. The Sundown Rule simply means that all telephone calls are returned the same day on which they are received. Survey’s have shown, time and time again, that most people end up choosing the first professional company they end up talking with. If you’re meeting with a client, traveling in an air-plane, taking a shower, having dinner with your loved ones, etc… Business Connections can be that Personal Link with your Potential Client while you’re unavailable. Business Connections Receptionist’s are ready to greet your callers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2) Make sure we (Business Connections) have accurate instructions that allow us to Direct Connect Urgent Callers to your Mobile Phone. For example, a Law Firm wants us to Direct Connect Callers “Looking to Hire an Attorney”, calls from a “Judge’s Office” or calls from a “Court House”. Non-urgent messages are e-mailed to their Office. Clients with Smart Phones (I-Phone, Blackberry, Palm, etc…) can get their messages anywhere. Please fax account instruction updates to 503-370-2444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3) Update your Website and set-up your business with a Facebook Fan Page and Linkedin Fan Page. Internet Search Engines and Social Networking are replacing the Yellow Page industry. How much longer do you think the phone books will be around? People 35 to 55 years old use Google instead of phone books. People under 35 ask their Friends on Facebook. Here’s a Facebook Example. Let’s pretend you have 200 friends on Facebook and your Mother wants to move to Phoenix. There’s a good chance you have a Facebook friend who either lives, grew-up or knows a good Realtor in Phoenix. You post the question and within a few hours you have a few Realtors that have been recommended. All done from your I-phone or Blackberry.
4) Business will continue to go where invited and remain where appreciated.
5) Reputations will continue to be made by many acts and be lost by one.
6) People will go right on preferring to do business with friends
7) Go-Givers will become the best go-getters
8) The extra mile will have no traffic jams.
9) Performance will continue to outsell promises
10) Enthusiasm will be contagious as ever.
11) Know-how will surpass guess-how.
12) Trust, not tricks, will keep customers loyal.
13) Quality will be prized as a precious possession.