If you have a growing business, we have a Small Business Answering Service designed to fit your needs.
Picture this scene: A potential client calls your business. You’re on another phone call or out of the office and a Receptionist from Business Connections greets your caller from our Call Center. “Good Morning (or afternoon), Office of ________, how may I help you?”
* All the information that you supply us about your business instantly appears on our computer screen, exactly how to answer, what information to take, what information to give out, and how to handle your calls.
* We’re web enabled and can access your website to assist your caller.
* We can instantly send the entire text message to your cellular phone. Your cellular phone will silently vibrate or beep. You push a button and read everything that we’ve typed in. When you’re ready to return the phone call simply press “send” on your phone and you’re connected to the caller.
* We’ll also e-mail a copy of the message to your office just in case you want to print a hard copy.
* If the call is urgent, we can contact on-call staff at home or by cellular phone.
Lets face it, your advertising dollars work 24 hours a day. Why not have your potential clients greeted 24 hours a day? If you want to start growing your Small Business and you’re willing to invest $74.95 per month, call today and ask for Dirk, Stuart or Cliff Moeller (We’re a family business with 27 professionally trained receptionists and we’ve been providing 24 hour service since 1949).
Let me highlight our services again:
* Customer Service: Every nine months we survey our clients. One of the questions we ask is “On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being excellent, how do you rate our service”. On our last survey our customers rated us a 4.8.
* State of the Art Technology: We utilize the latest state of the art computerized answering service equipment. This enables us to greet your callers quickly and courteously with your company name, take detailed messages, relay information to callers, dispatch messages via alphanumeric pagers, mobile phones, fax machines or voice mail. Also, a sophisticated back up battery and generator system enables us to answer calls in the event of a power failure during a natural disaster.
* Text Messaging – Would you like to hear the good news about text messaging to your Smart Mobile Phone (i.e. Apple I-Phone, Blackberry or Android)? Or should we spell it out for you… just push a button and read! Instead of picking up a phone and calling in to pick up your messages you can receive messages via your Smart Mobile Phone (i.e. Apple I-Phone, Blackberry or Android).
* Awards – We have won awards for Excellence and Outstanding International Service for SIXTEEN consecutive years. An independent panel of judges scored call-handling skills such as courtesy, response time, accuracy and overall service to their clients. The judges awarded the Diamond Plus Award for SIXTEEN consecutive years of excellent service. ATSI extends its congratulations to the staff at Business Connections on their proven quality service to their customers. See the Award here